Who we are
We are Jim’s Bricks Ltd a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 12279290 and our registered office is at Vicarage Court, 160 Ermin Street, Swindon, SN3 4NE. Jim’s Bricks is a provider of shampoo and shower bars for men (and related products). We offer one off purchases and an ongoing subscription service for repeated supply of these products through our website www.jimsbricks.co.uk.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files placed on devices that visit our website. The cookie 'remembers' the computer or other electronic device during return visits to the website and some cookies may collect personal data about you. You can find more general information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org.
- recognise you whenever you visit this Website (this speeds up your access to the Website as you do not have to log in each time);
- obtain information about your preferences and use of our Website;
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, and to help us better understand our users’ requirements; and
- target our marketing and advertising campaigns and those of our partners more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to your interests; and
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
Types of cookies we use
We use a variety of types of cookies and other tracking technologies:
- Session cookies—these allow our Website to link your actions during a particular browser session. These expire each time you close your browser and do not remain on your device afterwards.
- Persistent cookies—these are stored on your device in between browser sessions. These allow your preferences or actions across our Website to be remembered. These will remain on your device until they expire, or you delete them from your cache.
- Strictly necessary cookies: cookies are essential for the performance of our website and to allow you to navigate it and use its features. Without these cookies, the services you have asked for could not be provided. For example cookies that authenticate users and allow us to offer certain features like account registration.
- Performance cookies: these cookies collect information about the pages or screens you visit, and other performance metrics. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. These cookies do not collect personally identifiable information about you. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and anonymous, and is only used to improve how our Website works.
- Functionality cookies: these cookies remember your choices to improve your experience, for example, remembering your username, last action and search preferences or your language and the region you are in. The aim of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience so that you do not have to reset your preferences each time you visit our website. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous and cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Targeting cookies: these cookies are also known as advertising cookies. They are used to deliver adverts ore relevant to you and your interests. They are often placed by re-targeting and advertising partners, to track your browsing habits so that you can later be shown targeted ads on other websites and apps. We use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on them more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
We will ask for your permission (consent) to place cookies or other similar technologies on your device, except where these are essential for us to provide you with a service that you have requested. Your consent will be requested when you visit our website.
How to turn off cookies
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of our website or have a less personalised experience. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the Information Commissioner’s webpage on cookies: https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/online/cookies/
Except for essential cookies, our session cookie will expire after the browsing session.